We are now helping our client Samsung to find a a proactive and enthusiastic PR Officer for an exciting 2 year assignment. We are looking for someone who will execute strong strategic and creative PR communication initiatives that drive the Samsung Mobile product brands and categories forward. The role sits as a part of our Nordic Corporate Communications Team that consists of a passionate group of professionals leading the work for Samsung´s brand with clear narratives around our brand and product visions.
About the role:
Lead, plan and implement PR activities cross the Nordics for the Mobile division.
Lead from Nordic and work with local markets to achieve the goals both long term and short term by building our product brand through continuous and high quality presence in earned media. Ensure timely and effective messages and communication ideas to support product launches, content and product stories.
- Lead PR go-to-market plans from Nordic and implement with local markets.
- Lead proactive and reactive PR yearly plans for Mobile Division
- Manage day-to-day product PR initiatives and requests
- Build awareness for our products in media
- Lead and manage product PR campaigns, activities and flagship launches
- Lead and manage press meetings, PR events and global fairs where Nordic journalists are attending
- Lead and manage Test & review activities related to products, including securing PR samples and sample processes towards internal and external stakeholders
- Create written content based on developed strategies
- PR Measurement and reporting including award communications
- Crisis management related to devices and services
- Budget responsibility
Qualifications & experience required:
- Minimum 5-6 years’ of experience within PR and Communications
- University degree
- Experience in product communications
- Experience of crisis and issues management
- Spokesperson experience
- Strategic and proactive
- Project management and admin skills required
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Previous experience in global companies is a merit
Skills we think are important to succeed in this role:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge in PR and Marketing communication
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Ability to work independently and take own initiatives
- Focused on solving problems and seeing possibilities
- Well organized
- Flexible attitude towards change and short deadlines. Can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to details
- Proactive hands-on personality
- Creative with the ability to bring strategies into action plans and output
- Positive attitude with an always on mindset
- Able to work cross functions since this role is a part of a Nordic, European and global PR team.
About the assignment:
For this assignment you will be hired as a full-time consultant by Digitalenta. We offer our consultants a generous package including healthcare allowance, insurance policy, paid vacation days and pension savings. In addition, you'll also have a dedicated consultant manager available throughout your employment with us, in addition to optional networking activities with our network of consultants.
The assignment is full-time and for a period of 2 years.