In today’s fast-paced and connected world, seamless and personalized experiences are the new norm. People want it here, now, at the click of a button. The problem is that many telecoms are stuck with customer support tech that doesn’t move at the same pace as customer expectations.
As the only telecom provider dedicated to technical customer support, we are driven by redefining how it is delivered to lead the way in this critical industry. By blending cutting-edge technology with expertise into user-friendly tools, we are able to break down barriers and unlock customer data to enable telecom operators to streamline their processes. The result is fully industry-tailored solutions that enable world-class support.
Now Subtonomy is expanding and is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with focus on social media.
About the assignment
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Subtonomy you will be a part of their EMEA marketing team. This is an operational role with focus on international B2B-marketing, content and copy. Primary channel is Linkedin and you probably like to work hands-on in the systems, create ads and do a lot of optimization and testing.
You will be:
- Planning and executing paid and organic campaigns in relevant digital channels
- Track, analyze and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Creating and editing compelling B2B-content and copy
We believe that you have a couple of years experience from social media. Primarily Linkedin. You have experience from B2B and like to work independently.
- Hands-on experience from Linkedin and analytics tool
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and campaigns
- Excellent written and oral English
- Experience of editing all kinds of content and copywriting
- Feel comfortable to take initiative and personal responsibility
- Have a curious and open mind and like to try new things
- Google ads, Meta, Adobe suite, GA4, Hubspot and CMS
- Competitive salary and pension package.
- Flexibility to choose your work tools, such as laptop and mobile phone.
- Work from our modern office in Stockholm Slussen, or the comfort of your own home or a mix of the above.
- We value work-life balance.
- A fun workplace with activities both at the office and outside of work.
- Kind and helpful colleagues.
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for? Selection and interview process is continuous, please submit your application today.Ansök