QBank is a successful SaaS Company within Digital Asset Management (DAM). QBank is the market leader in the Nordics, with customers all over the globe. In this position you get the opportunity to work with a team of driven and positive colleagues at a company with a vision to be a thought leader in Digital Asset Management. This is a full-time position, in Stockholm. Start date January 2023.
About the role
We are looking for a superhero in content creation, that can help us increase awareness and drive sales and company growth. You will be part of the Marketing Team of three people and report to the CMO. Your focus will be on creating brand building and converting content in our digital channels. Your actions are driven from data, and testing and trying new ways to increase efficiency comes naturally to you. This role is a temporary role for 1 year (with a possibility of extension), due to a parental leave.
What you'll do
- Create engaging and converting content in paid and organic digital channels – social media, website, email
- Together with CMO plan and execute digital campaigns for leads generation and existing customer base
- Create content for product releases and launches
- Event marketing and execution
- Create visuals, image and video
You are driven, engaged and have a positive attitude. You are analytical and data driven. You are also a team player and work well in cross-functional collaborations as well as on your own when needed. You take great pride in your work and strive to succeed.
- University degree within the field of digital marketing or for example Hyper Island, Berghs or likewise
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working with digital marketing/content creation (preferably B2B and/or SaaS company)
- A skilled writer and content producer
- Are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Some experience from executing successful Digital Marketing campaigns, preferably on a global scale
- Some experience in leads generation, marketing automation, inbound marketing, marketing campaigns and product marketing.
- Social - LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
- Adobe Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in Hubspot or likewise is a plus
Does it sound like you? Great! Submit your application today – selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis as we hope to find our new star as soon as possible.