Cliqer is a lead generation marketing company operating in +70 markets, with a strong focus on LTV and compliance. We work towards simplifying how affiliates work on a global scale by using our customized CMS/DPX. Our team of experts helps brands define and find success in all aspects of digital marketing, content being one of them. And this is where you come in!
About the role
As our Content Production Manager you will be working in our Content Team and making sure that the production runs smoothly from a-z. You will be working with freelancers all over the world and be the contact person for our partners. We are in the process of develop new ways of working and you will be central in making sure we are efficient and keep delivering on excellence while growing rapidly.
Some examples of what you'll be doing
- Managing our team of freelancers all over the world
- Optimizing our order feed and content production
- Oversee the content production on a global level
- Taking initiative on how to develop the workflow and systems going forward
We believe that you are a team-player that enjoys being part of a fast-growing and tight-knit team. Just like us, you believe that learning is never done, so you value ongoing education opportunities and also enjoy sharing your skills and best-practices with the rest of the team. You are a solid production manager that thrives in surroundings that require you to see every detail in the process and to connect the dots.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have/are the following
- Experience from digital production management
- Deep knowledge of Excel and Project Management tools such as Asana, Monday and Trello
- A strong interest in optimizing and working hands on with improvement of our systems
- Must be proficient in english (written & spoken) and comfortable using this as your primary working language
- Knowledge from CMS-system
- Bonus if you also have knowledge from SEO, the foundations of building a webpage and lead management services
Cliqer offers competitive compensation packages, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. You'd be joining a tight-knit and diverse team who focuses on aligning our personal growth with the business growth. We keep the people of the organisation at heart and value a healthy work/life-balance. The option to work from home, flexible schedules and continuous learning & development options are all part of working here.
Does this sound like something you want to be a part of? Join the team at Cliqer and take your career to whole new levels!