Help us create what can’t be done
"Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As a Technical Product assistant, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives."
Help us create what can’t be done!
Why join our team? / A message from our team
Do you have a passion for Digital Sales? Do you strive to find solutions for unprecedented problems? Do you want to work in a dynamic, young and multicultural environment? We do.
Join our fast-paced team and Do What Can’t Be Done!
What will be your key deliverables
Samsung Nordic e-commerce operation is looking forward to strengthening the team with a Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Manager will be part of the Nordic D2C Team and will play a key role in driving sales and conversion via Samsung.com connected to products within the consumer electronics product category.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the full digital consumer journey including marketing and sales strategy, targeting, analysis, budget and P&L. You will have full-scale ownership and ensure relevant offers align with overall go-to-market plan, KPIs and sales targets.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for setting up campaigns and briefing all the relevant stakeholders inside and outside the organization, as well as following up on the execution and results.
What will be the jobs scope?
- Ownership over sales target planning, estimations, forecasting and result
- Develop best in class sales and market strategies to increase conversion and grow D2C sales.
- Plan, coordinate and drive digital campaigns to hit your KPIs.
- Own marketing strategy, determinate marketing mix, forecast and evaluation.
- PIC for the various stakeholders involved in campaign execution, including assets creation and visibility.
- Oversee the execution of sales campaigns as the product category owner. PIC for internal stakeholder working with Digital Campaigns, Performance Marketing, CRM, UX and Analysis.
- Identify new business opportunities and development
- Localize European and Global best practices to deliver best in class results.
What do we need for this role?
- Senior background within E-commerce, Product Management and/or Digital Marketing.
- Experience of planning and execute go-to-market
- Strong project management skills and confident in working with both local and global stakeholders.
- Result-oriented mindset that challenges the status quo by implementing and creating never-done-before projects.
- Strong commercial acumen and attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills and use of MS Office.
- Experience in handling multiple projects at the same time, with short deadlines.
- Great communication skills and the ability to build new relationships.
- Fluency in English and ideally one Nordic language.
"Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives."