Sleep is one of the few things in life we can safely claim we all have in common. So fundamental to us all, that when we don’t get enough good quality sleep we struggle to function in all other aspects of life. We are very passionate about our product as sleep is something which affects every person - our mission is to improve global health by empowering people to sleep better.
Do you want to help improve the health and lives of millions of people worldwide?
About the role
We’re looking for a self motivated growth professional with strong operative and strategic experience within marketing analytics. Preferably with analytics experience from digital, data and apps. You will spearhead and drive all our work regarding data and analytics across everything we do. This role works closely together with an energetic team of marketing professionals and together you will secure accurate measurement and KPI monitoring. Additionally you will generate insights and improve marketing results through data, efficiency and scale.
- Ownership of end-to-end analytics including designing models.
- Collaborate with engineers to understand and improve how we collect data and define what we need to do to produce reliable product data.
- Presentation of actionable business recommendations based on insights.
- Tracking, presentation and visualizations to support business decisions.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve reporting processes, data collection, forecasting and value
We believe that you are comfortable in an operative and strategic role. You consider yourself to be self motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are a curious team player that brings out the best of the people surrounding you. You already have great knowledge within analytics, but are eager to improve and to learn more.
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in a quantitative discipline or equivalent.
- Experience in conducting marketing and data-analysis on a global level.
- Solid experience within marketing and data analytics. (Google + BI + Apps)
- Experience in setting up reporting and monitoring from multiple data sources.
- Solid understanding of statistics, datasets and factors that impact analysis.
- Experience in using BI and visualization tools (such as Looker, Tableau, or similar)
Awesome if you have
- Experience with tools as: Amplitude, Adjust, BigQuery and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in data science languages such as: SQL and Python, and/or R
- Experience from working with apps/subscription models.
About Sleep Cycle
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your application in English as soon as