Bluestep is a dedicated, solution-oriented lender offering mortgages loans in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We also offer retail deposits at highly competitive rates in Sweden and Norway. We strive to ensure we are a transparent bank, and we therefore make relevant policies, targets and results available to both our customers and to the market
Our vision is to increase financial inclusion in society in a responsible way; by embracing our customers' differences and focusing on their future potential. We are passionate about enabling more people to get a mortgage. We are a digital first bank. We are Bluestep Bank.
About the role
The Digital Analyst is a central role for the whole marketing team. We have an extremely data driven approach to everything we do. Accurate data and insights are at the core of our daily life and are imperative in keeping us moving forward with the customer centric focus that we aim for. The marketing team is an agile, fast moving, fantastic group of people that work, win and learn together.
The focus of the analyst role is to collect, interpret and bring understanding around data and to support the marketing team with correct data and ongoing analysis. This is to ensure that we take appropriate actions based on data. You will be responsible for maintaining the quality of our data. Your everyday tools are: Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and Power BI to name a few.
You will be
- Responsible for translating findings into clear and concise insights, and to communicate those throughout the organization.
- Conceptualize and run analysis that generates insights around CRO and customer behavior to help further develop and improve our digital efforts in all channels.
- Ensure processes, tools, and documentation are in place to support efficient and long-term analytical development.
- Be the owner of all questions and development regarding tracking and marketing analytics.
- Lead and communicate insightful interpretation of results, pro-actively generate ideas, formulate and communicate recommendations that drive actions across our teams.
Who are you?
You are well versed around digital marketing channels and attribution models. But you are now ready to move beyond the tools to make it understandable also for a less digital audience. This role works with many different stakeholders, and you will connect with the entire company to really understand our customers as well as our products. You enjoy interaction with people and are not afraid to ask the questions you need. We think that you enjoy team work, but can also hold your own. You are organized, structured and have your own internal drive to both start and finish things. In short: we believe that you are curious a self-starter that make things happen!
- Education and experience from analyzing web traffic and sales data.
- Knowledge around CRO, A/B-testing and analyzing and optimizing customer data
- Experience from visualization and presentation of KPIs and results. Solid experience from tools such as; Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Big Query, Optimize and Power BI.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English. Swedish preferred.
About Bluestep Bank
As part of our company, you will be part of an open-minded and inclusive culture, characterized by engagement and innovation where we dare to challenge and change. We believe in the values of co-operation and different perspectives. For the right person, we provide great opportunities for an exciting career. Welcome as you are.