"Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 80 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As SEO Specialist, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done!"
What will this role achieve?
In this role, your responsibility is to plan, implement and manage the SEO strategy for Samsung Nordics. Covering four Nordic languages, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish. You will also manage the priorities to secure organic growth for the editorial content hub Explore on the Nordic Samsung.com
Working across all Samsung product divisions, you will manage projects and support in strategic decisions on content planning, optimization priorities and implementations of SEO best practices.
What will be the jobs scope?
- Content planning / Explore– identify key opportunities for organic growth in branded and non-branded content for Samsung.com.
- Onpage SEO – define a Nordic best practice to support content and publishing/web teams in page and content optimization.
- Off page SEO – Define and communicate clear guidelines on SEO best practice implementation across all communication functions in the Samsung organization eg. Digital, PR and relevant agencies.
- Paid vs Organic – Support media functions in paid strategy, identifying ranking gaps and growth opportunities for organic traffic.
- Follow up and evaluate SEO activities to meet set KPIs. Continuously improve digital learnings to apply in future projects and activities.
- Managing seoClarity platform to evaluate and optimize organic performance.
What do we need for this role?
Need to have:
- Minimum 3-year experience from working within SEO.
- Project Management excellence
- Analytical skills – turning digital marketing statistics into simple, effective and actionable guidance. Experience in Adobe/Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Experience in seoClarity is a merit.
- MS Office, mainly Excel, PPT
- Independent and self-managing – identifying and proposing solutions to challenges/opportunities.
- Fluent in at least one Nordic language, plus English.
- Norwegian, Danish and Finnish is a merit.
Nice to have:
- Experience from leading FMCG or Consumer Electronics/Telecom company is a merit
- Experience of briefing/managing agencies and executing digital consumer campaigns are merits
- Experience from a Nordic matrix organization is a merit
- Excellent presentation skills are a merit
- Results & performance driven
- Structured with an ability to manage multiple priorities and short deadlines
- Creativity in problem-solving and marketing
- Take own initiatives and drive implementation
- Strong collaboration skills and inter-culturally savvy
- Big picture with attention to detail
- A doer with a can-do attitude and flexibility
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
In this recruitment, you will be employed as a consultant with us at Digitalenta and hired to Samsung via us. This is an assignment of 2 years with good chances of extension. We interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible if you think the job above sounds interesting!