Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done!
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 80 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
The Samsung Nordic e-commerce operation is now looking forward to strengthening the team with a Performance Marketing Lead! In this role, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
About the role
The Performance Marketing Lead will be part of the Nordic Digital Team and will play a key role in developing the traffic acquisition to samsung.com. In this role you will be responsible for planning, executing, improving and optimizing paid marketing, including SEM, Social, Display, Affiliate etc. You will work closely with the Nordic eStore Growth Lead and the Category Marketing Team.
Examples of what you'll be doing:
- Works with the commercial team, local media agency, and European Office to maximize both Samsung.com awareness and commercial results.
- Develop best in class media strategy for the Nordic markets in collaboration with internal category marketing and external media agency.
- Responsible for eCommerce media budget and PO management.
- PIC for the full media process from briefing to implementation and KPI analysis.
- Key point of contact for the day-to-day management of the agency.
- Implement and review cross-channel media to maximize sales results of campaigns and new product launches.
- Oversee assets creation and localization.
- Accountable for E-commerce traffic and revenue targets by driving media efficiency.
- Define media investment and channel mix to ensure digital performance marketing success.
- Analyze campaign performance and report learnings to optimize future strategies.
In order to thrive and succeed in the position you are used to taking initiatives and driving implementation. You have the ability to structure and prioritize your work in a high pace environment. We see that you have a mindset where you see opportunities rather than obstacles. In your daily job, you will navigate between strategic and operational challenges every day - so you need to enjoy the ride between them.
We believe that you have the following skills & experience:
- 3+ years’ experience of working with E-commerce traffic acquisition and digital marketing.
- Extensive experience in advertising via Google Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Display/programmatic, Affiliate marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in Adobe Analytics to secure data-driven decision making.
- Excellent understanding in important KPI's and how these can be improved/optimized over time.
- Ability to interpret local market plans to ensure they are best in class and deliver against both brand and commercial objectives.
- A creative mindset and good understanding how to reach out to different target audiences.
- Strong project management skills and confident in working with both local and global stakeholders.
- Experience in handling larger media budgets, for more than one country, is a plus.
- Great communication skills and the ability to build new relationships.
- Fluency in English and ideally one Nordic language.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Or do you have any questions about the role? Apply directly or reach out to email@example.com for any questions.
We look forward to receiving your application!