We are now looking for a Marketing Technology Consultant to join the Precis Digital team in Stockholm. You will be part of a dynamic and rapid environment, where you will be working with some of the most talented people in the marketing tech industry. People who – like yourself – share the passion for everything data driven.
About this role
You’ll be part of a group in close collaboration with Precis and clients' team involved in all stages of developing data strategy for digital advertisers, from ideation to execution. You will create and deliver roadmaps that bring together technology and business objectives to drive outstanding results and a clear evolution in digital maturity. You will use your communication, project management, and influencing skills to communicate the strategy and value. Additionally, you’ll coordinate the expertise of data, analytics, and marketing specialists to secure the successful delivery of the project.
This is what your everyday work life will look like:
- Design, prioritize and secure delivery on strategic data roadmaps for key clients
- Ensure best-in-class usage of Precis and other data technologies for clients' portfolio
- Lead technical data projects which demonstrate clear value, from ideation to execution
- Connect data solutions with the digital marketing roadmap and business objectives.
- Orchestrate the project team (data scientists, engineers, and analytics specialists) to successfully deliver data solutions
- Own the scoping, timeline, and resource allocation required to secure delivery of data projects
- Collaborate closely with internal and external teams to move projects forwards. Identify issues early and be proactive in managing expectations and execution.
What we strongly believe you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with one or more data platforms relating to Digital Marketing (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, Google Analytics, other Martech tools)
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing, including media buying methods and marketing evaluation (attribution, incrementality, etc)
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Ability to communicate the value of data projects and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
It is also desirable that you have:
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of Data Engineering and Data Science areas such as predictive modeling, data flow, automation, etc
- Knowledge of database languages (e.g., SQL) and scripting languages (e.g., Python)
- GCP certification
About Precis Digital
We are a marketing agency focused on the most relevant platforms for our clients’ digital investments. We’re crazy about data and driven by the notion of excellence. It’s a friendly culture, a lovely mixture of bright digital specialists to savvy data scientists, all with a shared interest in pushing the boundaries within our field. Here, you will be given a high level of freedom in steering your work and expanding your skills and knowledge by working on complex projects with highly engaged peers and clients.
Are you ready to join this team in the pursuit of digital excellence?