Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As Key Account Manager for B2B and Online accounts, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done!
Why join our team?
At Samsung, our goal is to develop & market home appliances designed for the way we live now—appliances that blend modern design with innovative new technologies. Join our team on our journey to develop our Online and B2B operation.
What will this role achieve?
In this role, you will take responsibility and being Samsung representative towards several Online and B2B customers in the whole sales process. Developing the customer relationship on all levels in the organization and enhancing synergies between all products.
What will be your key deliverables?
Update and establish sales forecast, fulfilling and over achieving sales budget in both sell-in and sell-out and optimizing channel stock. Monitoring and maintaining healthy levels of trade spend and pricing and enhancing overall customer profitability.
What will be the jobs scope?
- Build a long term relationship with the account and its stakeholders
- Developing the mid to long term business objectives for each account. For large account develop a Joint Business Plan.
- Be responsible for and create event, campaigns, trainings, sales competitions, shop displays in line with the assigned marketing budgets.
- Secure Sell-in and sell-out and optimal channel stock throughout the whole channel.
- Conduct Market Research on pricing, floor assortment, brands, specs, review competitor’s line up and specs etc.
- Develop pricing and sales program for the Key Account and updating and managing accurate pricing and price lists.
- Making 3 months AP1 forecasting through GSCM system on a weekly basis and assuring customer order receipts accordingly.
- Assuring weekly PSI reporting from the customer.
- Driving process improvement together with the customer such as EDI, CPFR etc.
- Yearly contract negotiation from draft to final signature of the commercial and general terms.
- Monitoring and communicating credit status and financial information of the key account together with the responsible credit controller.
- Managing appropriate claims process of back end conditions, from contract and accrual to final payment.
- Be responsible for reporting and sales administration towards the customer reporting.
What do we need for this role?
- At least 3-5 years experience in sales from the electronics industry (supplier and/or retailer).
- A good understanding for channels and a broad experience of this field.
- KAM experience from Online & B2B channels an advantage.
- Proven track record in ability to generate business
- Good network in the channels as well as the key customers on the market.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Structured and good administrator
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong social skills
- Fluent in English & Swedish
- Be a doer
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
Period: ASAP to September 2023, with potential extension