Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As Channel Marketing Lead, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives. Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done!
Why join our team?
The Marketing Lead/Coorinator CE (Consumer Electronics) sits in the TV Marketing division, but works day to day with colleagues in all our Consumer Electronic divisions. The vision is to deliver best in class marketing activities and plans together with various channels that help position us as the number one brand within the lifestyle segment, to support sales both today and in the future. On a day to day basis the job will entail things such as building new contacts in new channels, setting up collaborations with external partners, delivering toolkits of content and copy for websites, and delivering campaigns. If being close to sales and winning drives you, then this is the company for you!
What will this role achieve?
The overall objective is to grow brand preference, create desire and consideration of our CE products to help Samsung remain the most innovative and consumer focused brand in the Nordic region. You are an important part of the wider marketing team, working with a 360 degree mindset and a big digital focus. You are the key support in showing both the strength of our combined product offerings as well as strong category offers to consumers through channels and retailers. Your most important job is to take our marketing strategy and turn it in to opportunities and activities with both new customers as well as our current retailers. You are driven by the wish to maximize impact of all our campaigns, ensuring we are leading the visibility and reach in the market. You enjoy supporting the wider team on projects and tasks to ensure we together create the best possible experience.
Digital is your middle name, you thrive on turning plan in to action, maximizing digital presence and visibility in all touchpoints. You love being hands on involved in campaigns, delivering promotional set ups, content packages, building tookits and ensuring the entire channel team has what it needs to drive forward. With you onboard, all products within the Samsung CE range will for sure be seen by end-consumers through the engagement you create with our retailers and new channels.
What will be your key deliverables?
- Responsible for the development of the annual digital first marketing roadmap for cross and lifestyle campaigns in existing channels
- Manage the development of a Communication toolkit for both cross and hero product engagements
- Implement and drive the marketing plan together with Sales teams and Product Managers
- Set up and deliver digital engagement, campaigns and presence together with partners and channels, existing and new
- Deliver best in class digital experience on partner sites – maximizing Samsung visibility
- Responsible for setting objective and KPIs, execution and follow-up of the activities carried out
- Analyse campaign performance and drive learnings to grow further with our external partners
- Support sales teams in finding new channels to drive Samsung product sales and visibility
- Briefing and project management of creative-, media- and action marketing agencies within Samsung’s network and follow-up on the activities and investments on a regular basis
- Conduct in depth market analysis and develop suggested solutions, as well as lead the implementation of suggested solutions
What do we need for this role?
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in marketing as a trade marketing lead or marketing coordinator
- Proven track record of executing marketing plans through campaigns and promotions in successful ways
- Experience with and understanding of developing digital marketing plans and activities
- Proven track record of identifying and applying consumer insights successfully
- Solid experience in customer channel integration & sales maximization (omni-channel perspective; in-store, websites, ATL, activations)
- Experience from working with retailers or external partners (trade marketing or channel/customer marketing roles)
- Confident and skilled at marketing project management or lead
- Experience in working with campaign analytics
- Strong business acumen and experience in working closely with sales teams to grow market position and drive sales
- Creative problem-solver with a natural drive to see solutions instead of problems, who will live our brand ethos of Do what you can’t
- A bold and ambitious but humble marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, highly changeable environment without losing motivation or focus on the end-goal
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
Mer om rollen
Rollen är ett konsultuppdrag med start 7 oktober och som sträcker sig till oktober 2023 med god chans till förlängning. Som konsult via Digitalenta arbetar du 100% på Samsung.
Välkommen med din ansökan, vi intervjuar löpande!