Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As a SCM and Sales Analyst, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
As a Supply Chain Management Coordinator you will lead the coordination activities needed in planning the product supply from Samsung factories to the Swedish market. You will work with demand forecasting, securing product allocation and timely purchasing, and be in charge of information sharing between the local office and the other Nordic countries in order to give the best support to Sales for maximized operational efficiency.
You will be working at our Swedish office in Kista once the restrictions due to the pandemic are stopped.
As an SCM Coordinator and Sales Analyst you will:
- Input and update demand forecasts
- Provide supply information internally to the Sales team
- Develop and review reports for the local office, Nordic SCM operations and the Korean HQ (e.g. sales forecasts and inventory status, weekly sales discrepancy, demand change overviews)
- Monitor production/shipment status and take proper actions to solve issues
- Analyze the reasons for low forecast accuracy and devise suggestions and actions for improvement in cooperation with the Sales team
- Evaluate sell-out data and trends together with market activities such as
- Daily sell out reports
- Internal data such as profitability, return on investment etc.
- Market insight reports (e.g. GfK reports)
- Identify and manage various sources of data and information. Translate data into insights to guide strategic decision making across the IM organization
- Communicate insights in a clear and concise manner and in a way that drives action and make impact
- Develop tools and processes to improve capability across the team and make it visual and impactful
- Ensure deliverables with clear actionable recommendation and drive action to contribute toward commercialized ideas and customer team success
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience within SCM, logistics and/or educational background in business, logistics, SCM or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English – both spoken and written. Proficiency in Swedish or Korean is an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
In the role, it is important that you are structured, analytical and attentive to deadlines. Additionally, that you have the ability to communicate and make presentations. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry. There are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates a fast-paced environment, adapts well to change and can take own initiatives.
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore, please apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Rollen är ett konsultuppdrag med start ASAP och som sträcker sig till april 2023 med goda möjligheter till förlängning. Du anställs hos oss på Digitalenta och arbetar 100% på Samsung. Tveka inte att höra av dig om du vill veta mer om rollen!